Floor Barrier™ is industry-grade 2.5 mil self-adhesive carpet protection film and available in four sizes.
- 36" x 200' roll is reverse-wound for easy application
- Gentle, low-tack adhesive on bottom keeps it in place.
- Film removes easily with no residue or damage to surfaces.
- Can be kept in place for up to 30 days.
Please see technical specs for warnings and guidelines for this product.
Use on: hardwood floors, countertops, appliances, tubs, showers, porcelain, ceramics, tile, marble, terrazzo, or any other hard surface.
Protects against spills, staining, paint, plaster, oil, grease, traffic and tracked dirt.
2.5 mil. polyethylene film resists tearing, puncture and abrasion.
Reverse-wound for easy application
Light low-tack adhesive on bottom keeps it in place.
Can be used for up to 30 days.
Removes easily: no residue or damage to surface!
No more struggling with sticky film! Add a 36" Xcel Strip™ film applicator for only a few dollars more.
- 2.5-mil film
- Gentle, low-tack adhesive
- Colored blue to distinguish from Carpet Barrier™
- For use on hardwood floors, vinyl, ceramic tile, laminates, tubs, and counter tops
- NEVER exceed 30 days of use
- Film will only last 15 days if subjected to direct sunlight, extreme foot traffic, or highly fluctuating conditions
- Site-finished hardwood floors MUST be fully cured before using Floor Barrier
- Do not apply if temperatures are or will be below 40°F or above 100°F
- Product should be stored in a dry place not below 40°F or above 100°F
- Not suitable for outdoor use
- User determines suitability
"Quite impressive. We set up a double wall in the basement for a jackhammer foundation. Dust never penetrated the first wall."
Carmine Pittelli Contracting, Centerport, NY